Sona Machinery Pvt. Ltd., a famous and renowned entity in the agro-processing machinery industry inaugurated by a visionary, Mr Narendra Kumar, in 1995, flagged the beginning of their impressive journey. Known as Sona Foods(India) in its initial years, the brand has successfully maintained its consistency and perseverance through the challenging yet splendid journey of more than two and a half decades.
Sona Machinery is passionately working in the agro-processing industry with the mission to develop and provide customer-oriented technology to increase yields, save process loss and proliferate profitability.
- High-quality, unique materials are supported by modern machine tools.
- Well-equipped technology-driven infrastructure to adhere to the best quality and quantity standards.
- Strong emphasis on the manufacturing process through quality testing laboratoriesed, experienced personnel.
EVOLUTION & KEY MILESTONE
- Sona Foods incorporated in 1995 as a manufacturing facility in New Delhi, eventually became Sona Machinery in 2020.
- Provide an exquisite range of turnkey solutions.
- Invigorating the milling industry through our customized top-of-line rice milling machines for basmati and non basmati rice.
- Our revenue has increased 5 folds over the last 3 years.
- We have served more than 10000 customers over the past 5 years
- Received ISO 9001:2015 for the manufacturing plant at Tronica City Ghaziabad.
- More than 200 highly experienced employees work persistently in the manufacturing plant area of more than 10000 sq. meters.
- The peripherals are operational and running successfully in countries like Nigeria, Kenya, Chad etc.
STRIKING BUSINESS DYNAMICS
- Spreading wings globally from clientele spreading over lucrative markets varying different continents.
- Strong Manufacturing capabilities with early investment in cutting edge technology
- Fully integrated operations present in the entire value chain enables controlling cost and quality
- Robust financial performance over the years
- An undisputed leader with dominant brand positioning in North India. PAN India presence of service engineers providing customer support. Dominance in the northern Indian region serving rice bowls of Haryana, Uttar Pradesh and Punjab states of India.
- Research-based approach and quality control focus
- Capitalizing on opportunities in new growth segments